The Exodus Residence provides low-cost single-room occupancy transitional housing to single men and women in downtown Minneapolis. Residents work toward permanent housing by using the site's supportive services, including empowerment groups and case management to meet residents’ mental health and emotional needs. Residents establish a rental history and can stay in the program for up to two years.
- 46 units of transitional housing and 49 units for single adults with diagnosed mental illness and/or chemical dependency
- Meals available
- Intensive case management
- Empowerment and support groups
- Computer training sessions
- $350 monthly rent for transitional housing units; all other units covered under Group Residential Housing Plan assistance
- Alcohol and chemical use prohibited
819 2nd Avenue S.
Minneapolis, MN 55402